City of Newcastle Oklahoma
City Hall will be closed for Thanksgiving on Thursday, November 22nd and Friday, November 23rd
Trash Service for Thursday routes will be on Friday, November 23rd and Friday routes will be on Saturday, November 24th
Bulk Trash Pickup has been busier than ever this year. Due to the snow and weather, crews are running behind, and will be out to collect the bulk items as they are able, through this week until November 24th. Make sure you ALREADY have your items out for pickup. (Bulk Trash Pickup Guidelines)
If you have additional questions, Republic Services can be reached at 405-745-4141.
- Building Inspection Fee Changes
New Fee Schedule as of September 10, 2018
For more information, click here.
- Republic Services Southeast Landfill (OKC)
Requirements for Newcastle Residents...Read More
- TRASH SERVICE MAP...Read More
- BULK TRASH PICKUP DATES 2018... Read More
- Odd/Even Watering Schedule, click here
- Employment Opportunities...Read More
The Newcastle Fire Department provides free smoke detectors to Newcastle residents. If you need a smoke detector in your home, call the Newcastle Fire Department at 387-5823 for details.
- Disposal of Expired Drugs...Newcastle residents can safely dispose of expired or unused prescription drugs, over-the-counter medication and other controlled substances by taking them to the lobby drop-off box at the Newcastle Police Department during business hours of 7-5 p.m., Monday through Friday. Contact Newcastle Police Department for more
- Newcastle Memorial Gardens Cemetery, 2345 S. Main, Hwy 62/SW 24th Street. Plots are available to be purchased by contacting City Hall at 405-387-4427 or 405-802-9243.
- The University of Oklahoma has assisted the City of Newcastle with the preparation and planning of Veteran's Park.
BILL PAY OPTIONS
PO Box 179
Newcastle, OK 73065
Utility: 405-387-4427 or
Online: Utility & Court