City of Newcastle Oklahoma
Below is a current list of available employment opportunites with the City of Newcastle. You may obtain an application BELOW or by visiting City Hall. Some positions will either require a job application, resume or both. All applications/resumes will need to be submitted to City Hall, Human Resource Department by mail, fax, e-mail or in person.
City of Newcastle
120 NE 2nd
P.O. Box 179
Newcastle, OK 73065
Currently Available Positions
The City of Newcastle is now accepting applications for Fire Fighter testing.
Applicants must be EMT certified with Oklahoma and national licenses, have a valid Oklahoma driver’s license, and be between the ages of 18-44.
Submit the following:
to the City of Newcastle, Human Resources Director, 120 NE 2nd St, P. O. Box 179, Newcastle, OK 73065, no later than 3:00 p.m. on Friday, February 1, 2019.
- Completed fire fighter application (bottom of this page),
- Copies of licenses, and
- Signed “Waiver and Release” (obtain from HR after other items are submitted)
Applications may be printed from this website or obtained from the Human Resources Office at the Newcastle City Hall.
Animal Control Officer
The City of Newcastle is now accepting applications for the position of Animal Control Officer.
- Position will be open until filled.
- Applicants must be at least 21 yr. of age;
- Requires high school diploma/GED;
- Valid OK driver’s license required; no felony conviction or domestic abuse charges;
- Must pass personal history statement, background investigation and drug screen;
- Be able to pass Animal Welfare academy.
- Pay range is $13.00 - $16.00 per hour, depending on experience.
Reserve Police Officer
The City of Newcastle is seeking applications for the position of Reserve Police Officer.
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
- Must be at least 21 years of age;
- Must have a high school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Must have a valid Oklahoma driver’s license.
- No felony convictions or charges of domestic abuse.
- Must pass a Personal History Statement;
- Must pass a background investigation;
- Must pass a psychological evaluation;
- Must pass a hiring board;
- Be able to pass CLEET/Reserve Academy.
To apply, use the Police Department Employment Application (below)
Equal Opportunity Employer
|The City of Newcastle is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.
If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The City of Newcastle is pleased to provide such assistance and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request.