City of Newcastle Oklahoma
Below is a current list of available employment opportunites with the City of Newcastle. You may obtain an application BELOW or by visiting City Hall. All positions require a job application and resume, if available.
City of Newcastle
120 NE 2nd
P.O. Box 179
Newcastle, OK 73065
Questions, email email@example.com
Currently Available Positions
Reserve Police Officer
The City of Newcastle is seeking applications for the position of Reserve Police Officer
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
- Must be at least 21 years of age;
- Must have a high school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Must have a valid Oklahoma driver’s license.
- No felony convictions or charges of domestic abuse.
- Must pass a Personal History Statement;
- Must pass a background investigation;
- Must pass a psychological evaluation;
- Must pass a hiring board;
- Be able to pass CLEET/Reserve Academy.
To apply, use the Police Department Employment Application (below)
Equal Opportunity Employer
|The City of Newcastle is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.
If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The City of Newcastle is pleased to provide such assistance and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request.