Newcastle's Police Department, Fire Department, Emergency Communications (9-1-1 Call Center) and Emergency Management provide professional public safety services for our community through:
- Upholding and enforcing our laws and ordinances
- Administering regulatory programs that help maintain a safe community
- Responding to and managing emergencies in our city
- Providing education about crime prevention, fire prevention, and emergency preparedness
- Providing safety programs and services for individuals, families, and community organizations
Newcastle's Public Safety Services work in partnership to provide the highest quality service and protection.