The City's overall growth has expanded the miles of lines needed, created more jobs, and allowed us to improve city equipment and facilities.
Newcastle has five water towers:
- 'North' holds 640,000 gallons of water;
- 'Lakeview' holds 120,000 gallons of water;
- 'West' holds 120,000 gallons of water;
- 'Highway 9' holds over 610,000 gallons of water;
- 'Ridge' holds over 622,000 gallons of water.
Annual Consumer Confidence Report
This report is a snapshot of the quality of the water that we provided last year. Included are the details about where your water comes from, what it contains, and how it compares to Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and state standards. We are committed to providing you with information because informed customers are our best allies. If you would like to be actively involved in the decision-making processes that affect drinking water quality, please call us at 405-387-4434.
Download at this link.