The city clerk's mission is to manage official city records, provide support services to the other departments, and to serve as a liaison between citizens and elected officials.
What We Do
- Attend City Council and other official meetings
- Prepare and maintain official meeting minutes
- Maintain official city records such as ordinances, resolutions, contracts, deeds, and easements
- Provide documents based on a fee schedule
- Maintain a complete set of Newcastle Municipal Codes
- Post agendas of city meetings for public view